6 Kasım 2010 Cumartesi

WHICH ACTRESSES DOES ZAC EFRON HAVE A CRUSH ON?

WHICH ACTRESSES DOES ZAC EFRON HAVE A CRUSH ON?

Zac Efron London Which Actresses Does Zac Efron Have A Crush On?
Zac Efron is still going clever with partner Vanessa Hudgens, but that doesn’t meant he doesn’t have a list of alternative actresses he finds sexy! When asked about that heading ladies he has a vanquish on,this is what Zac had to say:
I used to distortion on my berth bed and demeanour up at a print of Tyra Banks on my room ceiling. She was, like, unequivocally close. I regularly suspicion Tyra was the many pleasing thing I’d ever seen. Now I think Eva Mendes is gorgeous, she’s got personality. I additionally similar to Penélope Cruz. I got unequivocally starstruck saying her at the Academy Awards. She was so cool, she was on foot around the celebration barefoot. I was like: ‘Oh my God, you’re beautiful.’ I’d love to work with her.
Who have been your luminary crushes?
Discover More: Zac Efron | Vanessa Hudgens | Disney Celebrities | Disney News

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder