15 Ocak 2011 Cumartesi

Jena Malone: I'd Take A Bullet for Sucker Punch Co-Stars

Jena Malone: I'd Take A Bullet for Sucker Punch Co-Stars

Jena Malone: I'd Take A Bullet for Sucker Punch Co-Stars
We’re almost two months away from Sucker Punch hitting theaters!
Star Jena Malone chatted with Nylon mag about the film’s action-packed nature.
She shared, “It’s the most amazing film I’ve ever had the chance to work on. I’ve never been asked to do so much before. Not only do I get to play a deep character, but also multiple different characters. I had to learn pole dancing and train with Navy Seals for eight months. Nobody in the world had ever taken a look at me and said, ‘I believe Jena can fight forty men and win.’ But they instilled this belief in me!”
Jena also added that the five girls are closer than ever now. “They’re awesome. All of them. We were in the trenches together. I’d take a bullet for them. We’re sisters now.”
Sucker Punch debuts in theaters on March 25th.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder